Monday, March 8, 2010
Sad yet Annoying
I am so done being frustrated with this cat so I am going to blog about it and hope that helps me find humor in the situation.About 3 weeks ago the kids came running inside saying, Mom there is a cat in the car!!!! Sure enough I forgot to roll the window all the way up and somehow this cat squeezed threw a 2 inch opening. So there sits this cat in my car on the driver seat! I opened the door and shewed it away. IT HAS NOT LEFT ever since. It is constantly trying to get in our house and through all its brave attempts it has made its way in more then a few times, only to be thrown right back out. I am a softy and try to just shew it off our back deck or close the blinds when it is just peering in the window. But if Bryan is home he is not so nice. Poor cat:( I have thought about taking it to our county animal shelter but I know they put them to sleep after a month or so if no one adopts them. What do I do??? Do we take it to the shelter? Sometimes I feel so bad for this homeless little animal that scratches and meows at our window. Other times I get so frustrated and wish I was mean enough to let Bryan have his way and borrow a bee bee gun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kitty is so pretty!!! I miss my kitties and wish I could adopt this one. Rickie would say NO! How does pretty kitty get along with Tea?
Post a Comment