Monday, March 8, 2010
Sisters Are Sweet & Aunts Are Blessings
A BIG box full of clothes came in the mail today for my little Payton. I can NEVER get Payton to just try something on for fun. Just getting her dressed for the day can be quite a task some days. I came down stairs to find Brynn and Payton throwing clothes everywhere and Brynn trying "outfits" on Payton. I give Brynn an A for effort and being super cute, but I don't think one single outfit matched. After trying on every outfit combo Brynn could come up with Payton came to sit on my lap in her favorite outfit, a Puma Sweatshirt and 2 legs squeezed into one hole of some cute little shorts. Love My Girls!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can hardly believe my eyes when I see how fast those little girls are growing! They are so sweet together! I wonder if ten years from now Payton will appreciate a huge box of clothes ;-)
Post a Comment