Friday, February 5, 2010

Opinions Please

The other day while the little ones Bryan and I were out having some fun I bought my big girl what I thought was a sweet little outfit. Brynn is a girly girl when it comes to new clothes and loves to try them on. She was excited to pull her new clothes out of the bag and get them on. As soon as she was dressed she looked up with those big blue puppy dog eyes and said " mom, please don't make me wear this to school" I think I must have sat there for at least 30 seconds trying to figure out what she just said! Does this mean I can't pick your clothes out anymore??? What is coming next can someone please push pause! So, trying to fix the situation I pulled out a jean skirt to see if that made the outfit any better. So you moms tell me please am I dressing my 6 soon to be 7 year old way to young for her age? Is the head scarf goofy? I think she looks as cute as can be....but still give an honest opinion please:)


7 comments:

Mommy2Layla said...

Hi there! :) I am so happy you commented on my blog, it is so nice to "meet" you. When are you guys moving to Carson? We're so excited to get there, we've been in Germany my husband's whole career so it'll be nice to be state side. We PCS in July/August so we still have a bit. I just can't wait until this deployment is over! You'll have to keep me updated on Carson and everything, we'll definitely have to meet up when we're both there and settled in! :)

Unknown said...

She looks adorable!

Nicholle said...

Brynn could never not be adorable. I still can't believe she has this opinion about dressing herself.. although Margaux, she is going to be SEVEN!!

Jennifer said...

I think the outfit is adorable and looks great on her! She's getting older and developing her own opinion :-) Maybe she thinks it's too girly? I remember not wanting to dress really girly at that age.

Unknown said...

Grandma and I vote with Brynn

Margaux Achee said...

I am so thrilled to be getting comments from you grama and Aunt Liz

Anonymous said...

I love Naartjie. I've got some of that for Selah - so cute and unique.