We're going to Monkey Joe's
Our kids are big fans of Monkey Joe's but then again I don't know any kids that don't like to run, jump, climb and slide on huge bounce houses. Monkey Joe's is half price on Wednesdays so we let the kids invite friends for a few hours of fun. I really appreciate the half price Wednesday, the friendly staff, and how clean they keep the place. They all ran like crazy with huge smiles, when it was time to go they were beat red and sweaty. Perfect time to take them home clean them up and get them into bed. Here are some pictures of our crazy monkeys running around.Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
there is a place here like that called pump it up. The kids love it and your right a great way to wear them out.
Trenton's hair is getting long, I love it. Looks like they had loads of fun!
Grandma wants to know if Monkey Joe's is in Dahlonega or do you have to drive far to get there.
nope nothing is in Dahlonega. It is about a 40 minute drive. You get use to it I guess. 40 minutes on the road is like 20 minutes when you live in Dahlonega:)
I love that picture of Payton with the giraffe!
It looks like you had the place to your selves. It's great you have something like that for them. I hope you can do the circus next week.
Post a Comment