Thursday, February 4, 2010

This is Why....

I Love the Weekdays!
I get to love on my 2 little ones.
Cohen is such a smart little boy and I love our time together in the early mornings. I am talking 7:15 early in the morning. He is getting better and better at hand writing. He knows all his letters and numbers by sight and the sounds of letters and the order numbers go in. So we are on to reading and adding. Looking forward to what is in store for this boy!
When we are done with our early morning table time with Cohen it is onto playing with my little mini me. Now I'm not going to lie, half the time we end up back in my big bed watching movies and wasting the day away but then there are all those days of speech therapy for Cohen, doc apt, lunch with Trent and Brynn, story times at the library, lunch/play dates with other friends, gymnastics, shopping. But I have to say our favorite is the days when daddy is home and that's when we go out to play! Cohen and Payton get so much extra attention and Bryan and I almost feel like we are out on a date with 2 less kids...ha!
Bubbles are a great way to start the day...

Then to the park for picnics, soccer, and tire swings.




Mommy's favorite is when we go to the mall and buy the kids a little treat.
Cohen just wants to get out of the mall so he can RUN and PLAY.
But Payton enjoys all the people watching, fun food and carousels



It isn't like I wish it was Achee family party of four but I enjoy these days with my little ones. Cohen is such good company and although Payton has to be the CRAZIEST 2 year old I know(she agrees...says "mommy your bunny I'm crazy" all the time) She is my baby girl and I enjoy every minute of it.

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

looks like a great time. I wish CJ was home some of the time on weekdays. I know the feeling of only going somewhere with 1 or 2. It's almost like you have no kids. lol