Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One Sunny Day

Here we are right in the middle of winter and it is oh so cold outside. I love to bundle up indoors and read books, watch movies, bake goodies and well basically stay warm. But I try to get myself and the kids outside as long as it isn't raining or too cold. It warmed up for a few days so it was time to head out to the park. It looked so different with all the trees so bare, the wild flowers all gone, and the community garden no longer there. Cohen even asked if it was the same park. But as soon as they saw the big tire swing they were off and running with their big smiles. We spent the afternoon swinging, skipping rocks in the creek, take Payton to the play ground, and we ran the heck out of Buddy. I love to be outside watching my little ones run, jump, skip, and climb. I really didn't get any pictures because my hands were preoccupied with Buddy. I know this is a short, uneventful, few pictures post but this is a blogy blog day and I am trying to keep current for all the gramas and grampas to see.






1 comment:

Nicholle said...

I miss them so much!