In all my 10 years as a mother I have never been thrown up on in public, until now that it. Cohen, Payton and I had a lunch date yesterday and after that I had a ton of errands to run. Things like going to BofA, Blockbuster, and Kroger. All things I can not do here in Dahlonega so off we went to have a day out. I knew Payton had a runny nose and cough but this time of year if you stayed home every time one of your kids has a runny nose you would just never leave the house. Little did I know I was about to be embarrassed and disgusted.We just sat down to eat I had maybe one bite of my lunch and next thing I know Payton threw up all over my plate, my lap and herself. I quickly dumped my burrito bowl, went to the bathroom cleaned up and left as quickly as I could. Lunch was our first stop so everything else was out the window and we turned around and drove a long and smelly 40 minute drive home. When we got home I took her temp and made her a doctor apt. Turns out she has a double ear infection along with her cough and cold. Poor thing has been snoozing ever since. Maybe next time I will stay home.
Out For The Count

Woke up happy with snot pasted eyebrows and all.
2 comments:
Poor Payton. A double ear infection sounds horrible. I felt so bad when you called with throw up all over. I hope you were able to get some errands done. Send her our love :)
Aww. . . poor little one. Hope she is feeling better! I hope that is the last time you get thrown up on :-)
Post a Comment