Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Buddy and Tea
I don't know that I am a huge animal lover and I could totally due without pets. The thing is we have kids who absolutely LOVE animals. If I must it might as well be two of the funniest and craziest with just a little bit of cuteness. Buddy, our dog is known as the Porter Village Runner because if one of our kids leaves the front door open he dashes out the front door and good luck getting him back. He is so sweet though and great with the kids. Tea is Brynn's cat we adopted from the animal rescue in September and she thinks she is just grand. I am known as the crazy cat lady to a group of women who gather at the bus stop right by my house. They have seen or rather heard me banging on my window because Tea is hanging on our window screens at 7 in the morning to let me know she wants in. Just to let you know banging on windows or scolding cats does not work at all you have to learn to just do what they want when they want it to avoid holes in screens or clawed up weather stripping. Tea is still training Bryan while he thinks he is training her. Most times I think why do we have pets but I must admit they bring the children joy and can be very comical at times. I can't wait to see what driving to Colorado with 4 kids a dog and a cat will be like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that second picture is adorable! They look like they get along really well.
These pics are calendar worthy.
Post a Comment