Friday, January 15, 2010
My Little Helper
This little girl is into everything! One night this week while making dinner I stepped out of the kitchen for a moment and came back to Payton on top of the counter adding little rolled up pieces of scrap dough to the top of the dough I cut into bread sticks. She is such a little "helper." She wants to have her hands on everything going on in the kitchen. It's one of those things where sometimes I love it and then some times I just can't stand it....like when she is doing the dishes(throwing clean dishes back into the soapy water) Anyway, I thought she was pretty cute helping me with her creative new ways to make bread sticks.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE her!!
Wow, just think of how helpful she'll be in a few years! That will be great! :-)
Post a Comment