
Friday, January 15, 2010
Crazy Hair
I was wondering if you could tell which is Brynn and which is Payton?? No just kidding, I know that is super obvious and they look just about nothing alike well except that they both have CRAZY hair. Brynn loves to look at her picture album so last night as we were looking through it I pulled this old picture of her out. I have always loved this picture for some reason and she is right at the same age as Payton now. So my question for you is who has the crazier hair...HA!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It actually looks like they have the same eye shape. lol They are very opposite looking, both so gorgeous! I love their curls, Brynn's is more ringlets and Paytons is super curly! Is Payton's still the same color or getting darker?
looks like a tie to me, lol. Curly hair is so beautiful! Too bad it's difficult to tame sometimes.
Post a Comment