Saturday, January 9, 2010

Big Sister & Little Sister

Growing up as a young girl I always wished I had a sister. Some people said oh no you are lucky you don't and others said yes, a sister is the best thing ever. Now as an adult I see the bond between my mom and her sister and I love it. I have also been blessed with two sisters(in law if I must) and it is a great thing. I am so happy to watch my little girls growing up together as sisters. It started even before Payton was born. When I told Brynn I was pregnant she knew it was a girl. There was just no doubt in her mind and sure enough we were blessed with a little girl. From that point on Brynn would talk about her little sister and how she was going to be a great "Big Sister." To watch them together and the love they have is truly a sight to see. Brynn is always looking out and Payton is always looking up. If Payton is in trouble or even just gets hurt and I am not in sight she cries out for sissy. It is so sweet! The past month when I get up to wake up Brynn I find Payton snuggled up with her in her bed. I am so happy I was able to give them each a sister to grow up with. I have so many pictures of the two of them and I tried to just pick a few sweet ones. I know this may be cheesy but this is why I had four children. It blesses me to see the every day stuff like little sister following after big sister and the love they show reassures me they will always be there for each other.















1 comment:

Nicholle said...

They are adorable together. Rylee and Haidyn and becoming the best of friends lately. Rylee is such a mom and I can see the same in Brynn with her little sis. I am so glad you had a 4th, lil Payton was meant to be in this world!