Friday, July 10, 2009

California

I decided to put all our adventures and fun from California in one big post. We have been back in Georgia for a month now and I am just getting around to playing on my blog. The first weekend we were in California we headed to San Diego for a day at Sea World. It was a day I will never forget. More and more people asked if they could tag along so it ended up to be 20 of us all together. Then a weekend at the beach. I know I already put pictures of our weekend at the beach on here so I just put a few my sister edited...






And off we go...all 20 of us:)


Payton's absolute favorite right now is Elmo but she didn't want to get too close to him at Sea World

Finding Sea Stars with grampa



My handsome boys

One of the many pictures
of Brynn with her favorite cousin



Cohen was stuck like glue to Jennifer


Payton picking a souvenir



sitting in the splash zone hoping to get wet:)


Family time at Rosanne's is always the best. We sat around all day eating good food and catching up with people we love.
We also celebrated Brynn and Jackson's June birthdays.
One for the books
Look at all Scott and Lea's grand children
Plus their youngest son



Getting dizy on Rosanne's famous back yard swing




Next few pictures are just random cute ones



Then we did Disneyland
We got there early and stayed till the kids we exhausted(dinner time)
We all had a fun day with the kids.


The tea cups were a favorite





Pirates was my favorite

The baby girls loved Small World

Brynnie and Minnie:)

End of the day

Other than that we filled our time with family, swimming, hiking,
Lakers games, Rylee's first dance recital,
frozen yogurt, grilling and late night movies
The day before we left Bryan and I took the kids to the park for some water fun and then ZPIZZA for dinner.






Then it was time to say goodbye.
We all had so much fun and the kids
were sad to leave.
We made more memories with all our family in California
Untill next time...



1 comment:

The McAlister Chronicles said...

What great pictures! Looks like yall had a blast, one thing for sure there is NoThInG lIkE fAmIlY!
Those pics I think would warm anyones heart...

See you soon Darlin'
Len