
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Brynn Taylor Achee
I have had a busy summer so far and my blog is showing that. I have tons of pictures and trips to tell about for family and friends to see. The post before I mentioned Brynn turned six. I just can't believe how much she has changed over the last year. I was warned that it would happen but how do you make it stop or at least slow down? Brynn has been such a joy and always brings excitement. She was born chubby and just might have been the chubbiest baby ever(well at least she was my chubbiest baby) She cried for the first three months but after that she was always happy. From the moment she crawled she was into everything. I could not take my eye off her for a moment. She was climbing out of her crib at 12 months and climbing up the kitchen cabinets by 24 months. She can be very girly with accessories, painting nails, and loves shoes but I don't think she has a graceful bone in here. She can out run her big brother and climb to the tip top of just about any tree. I just love this girl...her big blue eyes, chubby cheeks, her tender heart, and contagious laughter. Those little things that make her unique are she is left handed and loves animals to an extreme and smiles with her cute little nose. So there you go, just trying to remember some of the old things and think about the new things that I love so much. We sat down this afternoon and looked through pictures together and I put some aside to put on here. Isn't she sweet!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















4 comments:
LOL...Those are SOO sweet! That first picture I was giggling b/c I have one just like that of Savannah in that outfit hahahaha. How fun!! She is soooo precious!
Thos are precious. She is the cutest thing! And was a chubby adorable baby! Time goes by way too fast ;(
Time does fly...she keeps getting cuter :).
I love it! She does have a contagious laugh, she is such a sweet girl and I love spending time with her :)
Post a Comment