Thursday, May 7, 2009

Play Time

These are some of my favorite moments. You know when your kids get in to that deep imagination play where they are in some other time being some other person....it is amazing to watch. Brynn and Cohen are the two closest in age out of my four children and ever since Cohen hit about 2 they have been the best play mates ever. They play everything from mommy and daddy to dogs in outer space. Sometimes all they want to do is watch a TV show and I tell them no just go play but they just won't do it. But when they get into that moment it is like nothing else is there except them in whatever world they have made up in their beautiful imaginations. Those are some of the best moments to hear from the other room or watch as they run by. And I truly believe some of the best educational time for them.




2 comments:

The McAlister Chronicles said...

They are adorable honey..

So cute really I just love those two..

Nicholle said...

These two remind me so much of Rylee and Jackson. They come up with these weird imaginary things to play but have so much fun and just laugh about it. Brynn and Cohen are so cute together. I wonder if the 4 of them will play more when you are here. It seemed like Cohen, Brynn and Rylee played a lot and Jackson just did his own thing. lol