So needless to say my last T ball pictures were not all that good. My dear friend Ami says " You goober get inside the fence and take the pics." I have been having a good time watching my mini me play ball. I also enjoy talking to some of those southern women from around these parts. That southern hospitality is no joke! I am learning more and more of the southern slang. I think they call their grandmas "
maa mas" and their husband their "ole man." I love to have met these people. I love to see every one who is out there. I live in a small southern country town and I want to take it ALL in:) They may use some funny words but they are genuine people who I don't mind sharing a bench with while watching the ball game in fact I enjoy it. Although I do my monthly reality check and try to make sure I am not calling grocery carts.. buggy's and back packs.. book bags, and dinner.. supper, and whining..
fussin. I do admit I do catch myself slipping. I need to get back to the West Coast soon. My boys have fun tossing the ball around with other brothers and Payton just explores while Brynn hits the ball and runs the bases.


look at my little
baller she is the only one paying attention

Payton watching her big sister!
This little boy was staring at Payton at this game and his mom said, " I know son, she has funny hair you just want to pat it down but you can't touch her okay." A little strange and I don't dare tell daddy some one was talking about his little princess's hair.


Boys will be boys and I just love it except when they
stink:)
2 comments:
funny hair? How about the cutest little curly top!
Oh my gosh the kids keep growing up i cant believe it.. thanks so much for my sweet comment ur the best!! :) i LOVE having a sister its the best thing ever...She knows who you are too!..miss ya and hope i can see you guys soon!!.. im updating my blog now so chk back later :)XO
Post a Comment