She is the ultimate daddy's girl right now. He just eats her up naughtiness and all. She always goes on those quick grocery runs with daddy and it is so funny because every time he has her all ready to go excpet that hair. He finds me to say "will you fix her hair?" I have an abundance of bows but really I am lazy and what do you do with that hair. So I tie it in a pony and off they go on their daddy and princess trip to the grocery or video store. Brynn and her already have that sister bond and I am sure that it will come and go but I know they will always love each other dearly. She calls Brynn sissy...it is the sweetest thing. Even if I am folding laundry she will pick up a piece of Brynn's clothing and say sissy. She also has a word she uses to call her brothers but I don't have any idea how to spell it. Payton tries to escape out the front door anytime she sees an opportunity usually while I am carrying in groceries or something of that nature. Being that Trent is the oldest I usually ask him to go get his sister. He adores his baby sister and more times than not he will ask if he can just play with her outside for a little while and gives her nothing but 100% of his attention. Then there is Cohen, I know he loves her but is too busy trying to be BIG. Although he has turned into quite the translator. He is always telling me what Payton said. For those of you who know how Cohen talks this sometimes makes for a very interesting interpretation.
When Bryan came home from Iraq we were unsure about having one more baby. We knew we either wanted to have one more soon or be done. Well, within one month of him being home I was taking a home pregnancy test and what do you know it was positive. I know a healthy pregnancy and baby is always most important but I wasn't going to be shy...I told my love and asked my Lord for it to be my little brown eyed girl. She truly is a blessing to our whole family and she just melts my heart:)
20 months
3 comments:
cute!
I remember you trying to decide if you wanted another one. I am so glad she is all that you wanted. She is such a sweet girl. Can't wait to see her Spirit fingers. lol
She is such a sweet heart!
Post a Comment