Girly girls
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Weekends at my place
I always look forward to the weekends whether it is going to be full of outings or just sitting at home relaxing. I love to have my whole family together and the change of pace from the Monday through Friday routine. This weekend was no exception well except Bryan worked the WHOLE time and it poured rain the WHOLE time and I was completely out numbered by kids not to mention boys the WHOLE time. Trent had 2 friends from school spend the night. A ton of fun but a little exhausting. They were rocking the rock band running wild through the house ( but I couldn't blame them it was about day 4 or 5 of non stop rain) and eating all the crumbs from my cupboards. Thankfully for my sanity and Brynn's desperation to have a girl around my dear friend Lendie and her sweet little Emmy came over and brought dessert and appetizers. It was a very busy weekend sitting at home with a house full of kids. I loved to see all the smiles and fun but I hope they don't ask to do it all over again next weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wish I could have joined in on all the fun!
Post a Comment