Look at the happy couple up above. We have been married 8 years now and we are just getting started. I never even knew you could be as close to someone as I am to him. What an amazing man I have for a husband and the father of my children. My love surprised me on our anniversary with flowers, a nice dinner out and a relaxing movie in. He really enjoys treating me extra special on special days like these. He is always a wonderful husband that never stops loving and making me smile but he likes to turn into a sappy kinda guy for special occasions. I enjoy every minute of it though.Tuesday, March 31, 2009
So Happy to Be in Love
Look at the happy couple up above. We have been married 8 years now and we are just getting started. I never even knew you could be as close to someone as I am to him. What an amazing man I have for a husband and the father of my children. My love surprised me on our anniversary with flowers, a nice dinner out and a relaxing movie in. He really enjoys treating me extra special on special days like these. He is always a wonderful husband that never stops loving and making me smile but he likes to turn into a sappy kinda guy for special occasions. I enjoy every minute of it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And laugh and tease you about things like throwing things at ME and your aim that is SOOO off... hahahaha. Love you girlie!!!
You look so pretty Margaux. What a hot couple!
How cute!! You guys are such a great couple. You always have been!! I can't believe it's been SO long!! Congrats!
Post a Comment