Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun to be four

Cohen is 4 years old now and he thinks it is great! Yesterday was his birthday and he was so sweet and fun to be around. He has been to so many birthday parties lately and always has fun watching and participating in all the birthday fun. So when it was his turn to be the BIRTHDAY BOY he couldn't stop smiling. Payton and I got to spend the day loving on him and doing fun errands. That evening a few friends and his brother and sisters celebrated over pepperoni and mushroom pizza, and an ice cream cake (all by his request) Then the moment all birthday kids can't wait for...PRESENTS!

The Birthday Boy
Ice Cream Cake from Cold Stone Creamery

He was so excited to blow out the candles

That's one way to eat your cake
present time

He was so happy!
Then after all the fun was over I remembered there was a card I forgot to give him.
His grandpa makes the grand kids their birthday card and they are always very cute and fun.
So just before bed I gave him the card and he loved it. Then 12 one dollar bills fell out and he couldn't believe all the money his grandparents sent him.
4 from grandpa and 4 from grandma
and 4 from great grandma.
Love his sweet smile!
He is so happy to be 4!!!

2 comments:

The McAlister Chronicles said...

I love the making the birthday card idea, ya know you think about that coming from kids but from adults how cute, creative and so special..I love it..Happy Birthday Cohen!

Nicholle said...

Yum! That cake looks really good right now. He is such a special kid. He looks overjoyed with that cute little smile. Still can't believe how fast he grew up!