Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She Loved it!

Yesterday was Brynn's first day of T ball. Brynn wanted to play soccer and instead of doing that I talked her into t-ball. You see I played softball starting at a young age all the way up into high school. So just like a mom shouldn't do I wanted her to play the sport I did. I figured I could put her in soccer but she would eventually be a softball girl just like her mommy so she should get the fundamentals early and continue to play thru the years. Well, after this mature mommy scam I pulled on my daughter I was worried I did the wrong thing and she was going to hate it. She was a little nervous about it and went back and forth between soccer and t-ball. She was probably thinking something like do what I want or make my mommy happy. Isn't that horrible. Well, she absolutely LOVED it. She was running after those balls and throwing them back to the coach, knocking the ball off that T and, running the bases as fast as she could. When practice was over she was excited to go back and do it again tomorrow. We had to tell her there is no practice tomorrow. We got in the car and she said mom I am good and that was so much fun. Cohen starts soccer on Saturday and I will get some pictures of my little ballers up soon.

2 comments:

Nicholle said...

So cute! Glad that she liked it. We are starting Jackson in Soccor in the fall. You will have to let us know how Cohen likes it. That camera will take great pictures. Put it on the sports mode (the little running man) and it will shot like 3 pictures at a time. Can't wait to see more pictures

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am glad she enjoys it. How long is the season?