Here are the first pictures taken with our new camera. These were taken early this morning so Brynn is half asleep but I have been dying to show her hair cut. Doesn't she look so much older. Isn't she cute! Honest opinions please...
That doesn't even look like my little BRYNN!! oh my goodness, you really did chop it all off! Are all her curls really gone? Or did you straighten it? It looks SO good on her. She looks 10 times older. Very cute :)
Beautiful! I miss her curls!!! It's really a cute cut. And I'm sure it cuts your morning hair drama in half. Put up some t-ball and soccer pictures1 I'm glad they're having fun :)
Wow! It looks so great on her. She does look older! Did you straighten it? any curls left? Her hair looks a lot darker too. Did that happen over winter? She's so precious!
I LOVE IT! She looks so soft and innocent..(not sure if that makes since..LOL) but its the first thing that came to mind..Her hair looks super soft..(let me fix that..ha)
5 comments:
That doesn't even look like my little BRYNN!! oh my goodness, you really did chop it all off! Are all her curls really gone? Or did you straighten it? It looks SO good on her. She looks 10 times older. Very cute :)
Beautiful! I miss her curls!!! It's really a cute cut. And I'm sure it cuts your morning hair drama in half. Put up some t-ball and soccer pictures1 I'm glad they're having fun :)
She looks SO grown up. I can't believe it!! She is SO beautiful!! I really like her hair. It's very grown up :)
Wow! It looks so great on her. She does look older! Did you straighten it? any curls left? Her hair looks a lot darker too. Did that happen over winter? She's so precious!
I LOVE IT!
She looks so soft and innocent..(not sure if that makes since..LOL) but its the first thing that came to mind..Her hair looks super soft..(let me fix that..ha)
Post a Comment