Monday, March 23, 2009
Oh....NO NO NO
My sweet little girl has turned into a fiesty chatterbox a.k.a. MONSTER. She is talking more and more everyday and the newest is NO. Payton sit down in your highchair...her reply is NO. Payton come inside now...her reply is NO. Payton lets take a bath....well you can guess what her reply is. One of the worst parts is when you cross this little girl she will hit you. But do you want to know what the very worst part is? I just think she can do no wrong and is the cutest thing ever. I can not keep a straight face if my life depended on it. I try to give her the your in trouble look and she cracks a smile and says "Hi mama" and all I want to do is kiss those sweet cheeks. Is this a last baby thing? Am I getting old and tierd? Just incase my mom is reading don't worry she has had a few paddles to her bum and a few time outs too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMGosh Margaux, I can't even picture her like this, the last time I saw her she was just a little crawling baby and now she is a big grown talking toddler! I don't care what you say... she is still ADORABLE!! Cute picture too.
Post a Comment