Thursday, March 5, 2009
A beautiful sunny day & lots of precious smiles
I think I love my new camera! Today was almost like a spring day with the sun shinning and a high of 60 so my little ones played outside all day while I got to play with my camera and take pictures of them and all their cuteness. Then I caught a sister moment this evening. I wasn't able to post pictures for awhile so I guess I just need to make up:) Enjoy....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh My goodness! Brynn's hair is so cute! Payton is getting SO big! I am so glad we get to see you soon! Cohen is a cutie!
Great pictures Margaux, Your kids are getting so big. I am so glad I get to see them before they graduate high school. lol I have missed them so much!
I love Brynn's hair..She looks like a little adorable school girl..
These are precious pictures, YES, GOOD CAMERA, and PRETTY PRETTY MODELS.. :)
They are just SO cute!! I can't believe how much Brynn looks like Bryan. She's identical to him! And Payton looks SO much like you. It's amazing how different or the same siblings can be!
I am soooo glad you finally got a camera! Keep taking and posting those pics...love them!
Post a Comment