Tuesday, March 10, 2009

He Makes me laugh

Out of the mouth of my lively three year old!

We spent a long afternoon at our neighborhood park...
Mom: Cohen, It is time to go home. Payton looks tired and thirsty
Cohen: well, can't you give her a drink from your boob
Mom: WHAT DID YOU SAY???

Our conversation just before his first soccer practice...

Cohen: Mom, I am going to do soccer all by myself

Mom: when the coach tries to teach you something don't tell him I already knew that
(something he says all the time)

Cohen: Okay, mom.

After soccer practice...

Mom: soooooooo, how did it go??

Cohen: My coach didn't teach me anything I did it all by myself.
My thoughts...
yeah you know he is BAD his coach doesn't even need to teach him anything because he has skills.
I have no idea why he knows the word boob but both Bryan and I will be very careful about that word coming out of our mouth.
Also, no I am not still nursing Payton. It has been a good 7 or 8 months.

3 comments:

AmersP said...

LMAO That is soo funny. Josh thought that was hilarious!!! So good thing we didn't come visit after all. Jake has had a fever of 102-103ish for 3 days now :( Poor kiddo can't seem to shake it!

The McAlister Chronicles said...

ha ha..
i needed a good laugh, thanks Cohen..

Nicholle said...

lol He has always been this funny little guy