My Tulips are coming up
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
It is time to wake up and smell the flowers
I always notice how much I slow down during those last few cold winter months when we get that first week of spring. Now, I know it isn't officially spring for another week or so but here in the Georgia mountains it feels just like spring. It also feels like I woke up again this week. I have that extra burst of energy to get things done around the house, run around with my little ones all day long, get creative in the kitchen and start cooking those full flavored, fresh and lighter meals. The days just fly by and I don't think I sit down at all with the exception of my morning coffee, devotional, and checking emails and blogs. I am so happy that Spring is here and thankful we have a Creator who gave us four seasons full of His beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment