Friday, February 27, 2009

FLASH BACK FRIDAY


Oh WOW, this picture brings on a strong wave of emotions of days long gone. This was a very tough time in my life. But that is not at all the point in this picture. Look at the baby and I am not talking about Trenton. My LOVE was so young. We were just starting the Achee family and it is crazy to think of then in comparison to now. I thank you God for all you have done! This is Bryan and Trenton in March, 2000.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Look at how young Brian looks! Time flys does it not? God IS so good! You are both amazing!

Nicholle said...

Oh my gosh! This is to funny. I can't believe how young he looks. What a great Flashback. Things really do change over the years. I am so glad that I have you both in my life :)

Simply Blessed said...

Holy smokes.... this is waaaay back in the day!!! Bryan is SO young! Too cute!