Friday, February 27, 2009
California Here We come
We are officially coming to see you guys! We bought our tickets and are all thrilled and counting down the days. I know we still have some time to go but hey what can I say we miss you guys! We have big plans to go to Disneyland, Sea World, and hit the beach a few times, a date nite, some hiking and enjoy all our family we miss so much. We can't wait to see everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL You are crazy! Here you are flying home and I am trying SO hard to not go home this summer LOL. Too funny....I am excited to see you...we should be up there probably around 1 tomorrow they are all staying the night at Shannons tonight LOL. What a date night...dinner and homework! LOL See you tomorrow!
I AM SO EXCITED! When are you coming out? What's the official date :-)
oooh, maybe we'll hit the beach with you! :-)
Can't wait to see you. Miss you tons!
When will you be here!?! I wanna see you! xoxo
Post a Comment