Friday, February 27, 2009

The curls are gone

I don't know why but I feel like with no picture I can't blog. Well, you will all have to use your imaginations. Bryan loves his girls and is so good with them. For example sings duets and dances with Brynn and sits on the couch and says pretty toes over and over to Payton every time she points to her freshly painted toe nails. He can be very conservative about certain things. He has always had that overall say on things like ear piercing(not until they are old enough to ask to have their ears pierced and have done so) hair cuts(no more then a trim till they hit the teen years) So much for that! Brynn has been begging to have a hair cut for something like a year now. If you ask her how short she will use her hands to show about ear length. Bryan says HA yeah right. Well, like I said a year of working at him and then last Saturday she trimmed her pony tail. I said this poor girl wants a hair cut and I would like to take her. Bryan was going out with the guys for the day to watch motor cross. No, I am not that bad... I did tell him I was going to take her for a hair cut and take more then 1 inch off. However I didn't say I was going to make it drastic enough to satisfy her longing for short hair. I even had to correct my lovely hair dresser Michele, and say no take it shorter more then once. Well, Brynn's long curly locks are no more. She has short shoulder length hair and she looks cute as can be! I do have to admit to look at her hair in pictures about a year and half ago and see her full head of amazing curls does make me a little nostalgic. But, hey she will be six in a few short months and she is growing up and has a strong opinion about her hair amongst other things. Plus she was losing those perfect ringlet curls. Daddy came home too late to see her hair and when he woke up in the morning with the kids I was woken by him saying Margaux you chopped her hair off. Then shortly after he said she looks sooooooo cute!! I know I am being sappy but to me it is a mile stone and saying bye to a part of those first years with my Brynnie Bear. I can't wait to show you all some pictures of her new look!

2 comments:

AmersP said...

LOL YAY I will be there tomorrow w/ my camera LOL. WOHOOO Then I can put some pics up for you hehehehe.

Nicholle said...

I didn't know you cut it that short! Now I really want to see a picture. I bet it looks so cute on her, and probably so much easier for you to fix up. Hurry and get your camera!