Friday, February 20, 2009

He is Determined

Cohen has recently started speech therapy. He isn't always that excited to go but has fun once he is there. Cohen is 3 about to be 4 and tries way too hard to keep up with his older brother. He has so much to say and express and is very good at communicating except for his little speech problem. So we are excited to see the outcome after sometime in speech therapy. Last week he went in saying lellow and came out saying YEellow ...along with a ton of other words starting with that ye sound. He was so proud! He sits on the couch and works on sounds himself. He is so determined to get things done. In many ways this is to his advantage but sometimes I wish he would slow down and be 3 years old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sp proud of him! That's so exciting!

Nicholle said...

Good for him. I bet he is doing so good. I am thinking Jackson might need speech. You will have to let me know when you come down.