This year valentines day was on a Saturday....I bet everyone enjoyed that! We had a lot of fun here. The kids kicked it off early with a TON of valentines fun at school. We had fun making valentines and baking heart shaped sugar cookies with pink icing. Friday morning I took Cohen and Payton out for some valentines pancakes at the Original Pancakes House. They were in pancake heaven! It was such a treat:)
Bryan was scheduled to jump with students into Florida which is an all day event. I planned to just be home and enjoy the kids. I ran out to pick up a few things for our valentines dinner I had planned and when I came home Bryan was here. What a surprise and a great one too! He had beautiful flowers and a card for me and 4 cute little lovey's for the kids. We were able to cook dinner together and it was so much fun.
The next morning bright and early we packed up and headed to Ft Benning, GA. We had a mini reunion with some of the fellas Bryan worked with when he was stationed at Ft Lewis, WA. There was a house full of kids, the wives in the kitchen making the good food happen while talking about our babies and where we have been and what we have been doing. The guys had a lot to catch up on while they did the grilling. The day ended with a nice fire and lots of funny stories. The only bad part to this story is somehow I lost my camera while on this trip. I am so bummed all my pictures from valentines and other stuff were on there and that is the least of it. My camera that was fairly new is gone. I am starting to think about looking for a replacement. But the thought just makes me so disappointed and frustrated. Well, just a camera right.....it was a fabulous weekend.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am still looking for you camera...I have fully gone through Savannahs room and its not in there :(. I am cleaning house today so hopefully it will pop up!!!! I am SOOO bummed for you that it disappeared. Can you believe we got like NO pics of the get together! UGH...that makes me mad at myself I didn't have the camera out.
Sounds like a blast! So sorry about your camera. I hope someone finds it!
I am so bummed you lost your camera. Do you think you will get a new one? You have to have a camera when you come here! Your weekend sounded fun, im sure it was great to catch up with old friends
Post a Comment