Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Okay, so I don't always do the Thankful Thursday but there is no real rules to this right...
I just wanted to take a minute to put down in words how thankful I am for my husband. I am so thankful I have married a man who Loves his Jesus, who isn't prideful and full of himself. I amd thankful he loves his kids and has the heart to see they are all very different and unique and takes the time to know them and interact with them in their own special way. I am thankful that he seems to have the hots for me after over 10 years. I am thankful that he is tall and strong, soft spoken and slow to anger. I am thankful he can go off to work at 5am without having a day off in almost 2 weeks and learn to rock climb all day in freezing weather and still come home and give us his attention and help with the kids. He is my love and I am so thankful God chose him for me!

3 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

You guys are so cute. I'm glad you have such a great marriage!

Unknown said...

Patience is a virtue, especially in these hard times. You two are soul mates and it shows in your love for each other and your family. And I think "faith" has a big part in this. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Your love for your husband is beautiful! It's a great example that can encourage others.