Two weekends ago the kids and I took a little road trip to Phenix City Alabama. We were past due for one of our regular visits. I met a very smart, determined and fun woman Miss Ami Phines 6 years ago when we were stationed at Ft. Lewis, Washington. Both Trent and JT were just little boys and our baby girls were on the way. We quickly became friends and spent a lot of time having fun together, helping each other and growing as military wives together. It helped that our husbands worked together so when one was gone so was the other and our boys and girls were all very close in age. After a few years we moved away to California. Somehow thru those years we kept in touch. We were actually visited by this lovely family in California a few different times. They made their big move from Washington to Alabama and shortly after we moved to Georgia. Worked out great....huh. What great friends to have and it is always so much fun to meet up with friends a few years down the road.
And then there were Six
(no really seven:)
2 comments:
You are too sweet!! I am SO glad we have kept in contact over all these years. It cracks me up to see the boys togethers LOL It is hilarious how they are complete opposites in height LOL. I love it!!! I can't wait to come up there and chill!!!!
cute... looks like you had a good time. I didn't know you have known her that long. How neat that you have stayed in touch that long.
Post a Comment