Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Food, Friends and Entertainment

Lendie McAlister has to be one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. She is a true southern belle and I love her for it. Our husbands were thrown into Mountaineering school together and we didn't see all that much of them for 2 weeks since they did not get one day off during the school. We had lots of fun going to the gym, outlet shopping in the snow, baking cookies and just goofing around. Last weekend the guys finished their coarse so it was time to go out for some fun. We all went out to the Kani House which is a delicious Japanese steak house. The kids loved having the food cooked right in front of them and food being tossed into the grown ups mouths or foreheads:) The only part that wasn't perfect was when your cook comes over the first thing he does is start his stove top on fire and Cohen jumped out of his seat ran behind Bryan and was crying hysterically ( he is my dramatic one) It was a great time to spend our Saturday afternoon.
The McAlisters and Achees

3 comments:

The McAlister Chronicles said...

Your TOO sweet darlin! I happen to think that your one of greatest women ever, seriously, your a good wife, and excellent mom, a great friend, and a good christian lady..I think that's something to smile about..
Had a great time with yall at the Kani House, lets do dinner again..

Unknown said...

Friends are awesome! Trenton looks like he's as tall as Seth! We miss you guys and will seriously try to get there Easter Vacation. We miss all of you!

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh you look way too young to have 4 kids! What's your secret??? Please share!!! I looked at the pictures below and was like is that the mom haha!!! You guys are too cute!