Tuesday, January 20, 2009

looking back...











beautiful So Cal sunsets











girl time with my sister Jen

Trent's pirate birthday
Bryan sent his love all the way from Iraq

my baby girl transitioned to little girl / mini me



This picture makes me smile:)

Cohen was such a sweet baby boy

back when I was a happily married single mom...
Trying to get a picture for daddy

my baby boy ...I still tell him daily he is my baby boy:)

Brynn loves her big brother

long walks in the La Quinta cove

always fun times at CJ and Nicholle's house

I know these pictures are old but they are kinda new to me. A few years ago I was in Cali for Bryan's deployment and left all my pictures from a whole year on my parents computer. A few weeks ago I received a lovely surprise in the mail. My sister Jen, sent a flash drive with all my pictures on it. I have been looking at a few pictures here and there over the last few weeks and it has been so fun to recall all those fun memories. I wouldn't say I forgot that year all together but it is amazing the little things you remember when looking at a picture that captured a moment like that special smile or how you felt when your child hit a milestone. I just couldn't resist putting a few on my blog. Thanks for sending them Jen!

3 comments:

Nicholle said...

Aw.. Those are some great pictures to look back on. Now you can do your flashback Friday. :) The one of Rylee Brynn and Cohen is so cute. I remember that day very well and miss them being that little. XO

Simply Blessed said...

I love the pictures. I think you are an awesome wife and mother. I can't imagine doing it on my own while my husband was off at war. You are so strong!! And I admire you for that completely. And of course Bryan... for fighting for our country! You guys are amazing :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Aw. . . you are welcome! Glad you have your pictures again! Can't wait to see you in a few months!