Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brynn is sooo thrilled

to finally start loosing teeth. She is the type to tie her tooth to string that is also tied to the door knob of her bathroom door and and give it a good hard slam. I am not sure what she likes so much about the whole thing but I am going to guess the tooth fairy. She is so into all the dreams come true, fairy tales and childhood fantasies. So, now I will have two with funny smiles....you know the big teeth, small teeth, no teeth, teeth coming in before the loose one has fallen out. I know someday I will look at all the funny teeth pictures and think they couldn't be any cuter but for now I think they are funny.

3 comments:

Nicholle said...

oh my! How cute. I think it is so funny when they start loosing teeth too. Especially when the big ones come in. Brynn looks great though. She couldn't be any cuter :)

Simply Blessed said...

She is just getting too big! She is so beautiful. Man it goes by much too fast.

Anonymous said...

She is a tough cookie! Even more:adorable! What did she think about the tooth fairy?