
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I've been Tagged
I have been tagged to pick the fourth picture in the fourth folder where I store my photos. So anyway this is it. The kids and I just moved back to Ft Hood TX. We just came from an extended vacation in California visiting family. Before we went to California we sold and gave away our living room furniture. Yes that is right....our couch, coffee table, end table, IKEA chair and more. So for over a month our living room looked like this. We had a lot of fun though. We blew up our air mattress and would sit on it for Friday movie nights. Neighborhood kids would pop their head in the door when they came to see if Trent could play and they always said "wow, I like your house" I love the opinions and minds of those young school age children. Oh yeah and in this picture is my handsome boy Trenton when he was six years old and Alicia who is my good friend Anna's daughter. Boring story I know but Ami asked for it:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment