Thursday, December 11, 2008
When it Rains it Pours
So, we are going on day three of this pouring rain. I actually don't mind it myself but my children are so wrestless. The rain let up this afternoon so I decided to take Cohen, Payton and our dog, Buddy out for awhile. Payton has her new found independence that came when she realized her legs were made for walking about a month ago. So she tries her hardest to escape every chance she gets which leads to falling in puddles of water and screaming tantrums when I pick her up or try to direct her back in the way I want her to go. Then when I have had just about enough of all this Cohen opens the door to let Buddy in the house. So now I have to get off the computer to go mop the muddy floor. Well, let me just remind myself Life is messy so go on and make a big mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This rain is CRAZY!!! I was hoping you all had snow...maybe tonight LOL. Alright off to do some homework UGH.
There is supposed to be a rain storm here next week. Cj will be in Denver so I thought I would go to Sea World.. Guess not. Hang in there! Miss you
Ahhh!! I can picture Cohen doing that :-) At least life is always exciting! Sometimes it's fun to just jump into life's messy puddles.
I think we are going to get some rain here. Looks cloudy!
Post a Comment