Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tis the season

Okay, here goes my first blog...

It is that time of year again. Our Christmas tree is up, cookies are baking, and Christmas music/movies are playing. Trenton is making snow flakes(I think he has watched the Elf one too many times) Brynn is dancing around the house singing Christmas carols, Cohen is so excited about all the "birthday presents", and Payton is ripping up wrapping paper and breaking ornaments.
It is a time I like to look back at the months gone by and I feel so blessed and grateful. With all the holiday cheer and warm feelings Christmas brings it can still be easy to forget the most amazing part of it all. Our Savior was born Christmas day and it is thru Him we have hope and peace.
This is our second holiday season away from family in California. Although we miss them terribly we are having a lot of fun making our own little Achee family traditions and memories. Here are a few holiday pictures. Hope you enjoy!




Sitting in Santa's sleigh


My sweet little girls

Don't let that cute face fool you
She is a monster:)

Frosting and candy and cookies...oh my



They may not be the inseparables anymore
but I think they still love each other.



3 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

They are so cute and are growing up too fast! Welcome to the blogging world :)

AmersP said...

LOL My kids heard your music and came to sing. Then they saw your kids and were all excited! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! I am excited to see you craziness too heheehehe.

The McAlister Chronicles said...

Hey Darlin, Glad to see your blogging now.. :)
I love the pics, so cute..!
We are going to do a gingerbread house as well..yall's turned out cute and super yummy looking..
LOVE U HONEY