Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
2. Favorite Christmas Song? Joy To The World & Let it Snow
3. Favorite Holiday Memory? Lots of family and yummy food.
4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make? Mexican wedding cookies and cinnamon rolls.
6. Do you love Starbucks? Yes, Chai and pumpkin spice Lattes
7.What makes the perfect Snowman? Top Hat to make him come to life =)
8. Best gift you have ever given? I don't know...just the normal stuff, toys, book, clothes.
9. Best gift you have ever received? Diamond earings from Bryan ohh a super soft robe from my Grama Jacquie. Again just the normal stuff.
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? Sam
11.Silver or Gold? gold
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? Big sparkly Christmas trees!!!13. What's your Christmas decorating style? I don't have a certain style for Christmas dec. anything that catches my eye.
14. Do you hang stockings? Yes
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? Right after Thanksgiving
16. What do you want this year?Anything I can use in the kitchen
17. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? The one with a picture of our family when we still lived on Helen street.

I tag....Ami and Lendie

No comments: