Friday, December 12, 2008

Flash Back Friday



This picture was taken just a few weeks after Bryan got home from his last deployment. When Bryan left Cohen was 7 months old and very much a momma's boy. Cohen was 21 months when Bryan came home. He made a drastic transformation in just days. He turned into his daddy's shadow and to this day he still is. Just like the picture shows it he adores his father and would love to someday fill his big shoes and be like him.




4 comments:

AmersP said...

He was so tiny there LOL. I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you!!! We soo need to get together over Christmas break!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!

Simply Blessed said...

He is SO cute. I love it.

The McAlister Chronicles said...

CUTE COHEN MAN!

Tracy said...

What an adorable pic-and very meaningful too..especially knowing where they boots have been!
I found you through AmersP site-
I am also a wife of a soldier who served in OIF, our story isn't hasn't ended with a happy ending (yet) but hanging in there.
Your family is beautiful!
Merry Christmas and many blessings!
Tracy