Saturday, April 10, 2010

Super Mom

This is one of my favorite super mom moments yet! I was out front talking with a neighbor and Payton went inside probably because she didn't want to hear any more adult talk about flowers and gardens. A few minutes later I hear her crying but decide it isn't important. So at least 20 minutes pass and I am finally able to get away from this conversation and the first thing on my mind is check on Payton. Well, she was out on the back deck with the door closed. She must not have been able to get back inside so when I open the door this is what I see. I got scared for a second and ran over to her.
But she was just snoozing

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would have been terrified! That's adorable though. Strange how kids can fall asleep just about anywhere in just about any position.

Margaux Achee said...

This might sound VERY bad so I must let WHOEVER is reading this know....it was NOT hot outside and it WAS past her naptime and she falls asleep anywhere when she is tierd as long as she has her little thumb.