Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cohen Turns FIVE

Cohen was one happy boy on his Fifth Birthday! I decided to pull Trent and Brynn out of school right before lunch and we headed down to Chuck E Cheese. Cohen has never been there and really had no idea what to expect. When we walked in his eyes just lit up. We basically had the whole place to ourselves since it was in the middle of a Wednesday afternoon so I quickly ordered and gave the kids their tokens. Trenton and Cohen were off and no where to be seen and when I finally got a glimpse of them I had them come over to eat. Cohen could hardly even sit down to eat because he just wanted to run and play so I just took a few pics of him while I had the chance. I mean it was his 5th birthday and 1st time to Chuck E Cheese so I had to get a picture.


Maybe you can't tell but he was eating so fast and his eyes were just scanning the entire place all wide eyed. All I could do was smile and when I asked him to look at me for a birthday pic this is what I got...


After a couple hours of pizza and games we headed to a grocery store and let Cohen pick out his cake. He looked long and hard and picked a chocolate chip cake. Then we went home and had cake and presents. Cohen was so happy! I'm am not exaggerating one little bit when I say he did not stop smiling once all day.





This was yet another year without his daddy here to celebrate but I think he had a really fun day.
...and we planned a trip to the movies to see the new How to Train Your Dragon 3D with daddy on Saturday. So that night Cohen cleaned up, put on his new how to train your dragon PJ's and with a smile still on his face said he couldn't wait to go to the movies with daddy. Then he went on to talk about his new pajamas and how they were his favorite and would he be able to take them to heaven...funny kid!
We have no pictures but we did go to the movies. It was a great movie all the kids loved it,however Bryan ended up working that day too. I don't know that Cohen even remembered that daddy was supposed to be there. He sat there with his popcorn, coke and 3D glasses and had that big huge smile again:)))

1 comment:

Nicholle said...

LOVE that he always has that big smile on his face. He is so happy to be Five!