Monday, April 19, 2010
Proud Momma
Trenton has always had honor roll and good behavior awards in school but this is his first time getting perfect attendance and they sure made him feel special. When you get all three you are an A team member and they give you 3 certificates along with a free meal at Longhorn Steak House, a free meal at Captain D's and a free Ice cream at Chick-fil-A. I can tell he was pleased with himself and can't wait to use up his free meal certificates.
A few days after Trenton's award ceremony both Bryan and I were able to go to Brynn's hand prints ceremony. If you are rewarded for good behavior at every quarterly award ceremony you and your parents put your hand prints on the wall at school, then after the paint dries they write your name and the date on there. I can see that being a cool thing for people who will always live here to go back years later with their children and be able to find their old hand print from when they were in school. Although that is not the case for us it was still a proud moment for Brynn and she is always over the moon when her daddy shows up. Only thing left to say is I am one proud momma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am one proud grandma.
Post a Comment