Monday, April 19, 2010

Miss Payton

My little Miss Payton is 2 1/2 now and she is changing daily. Growing more and more independent, sometime sassy but always cute and has so much to say. You can usually find her dressed up in tutus, tiaras, and princess shoes. If you don't notice there is a princess in the room she will ask, "Mommy, am I a princess" if she isn't twirling around the house in her princess clothes she is singing and dancing to Dora or Diego. Her vocabulary is expanding everyday and she is usually very easy to understand. She loves to do or at least try very hard to do all things by herself...little miss independent:) I am having so much fun with her right now, I guess just savoring all the moments I have with my last little one. She may sleep in our bed most nights, eat her snacks on the kitchen counter while I cook dinner, stay up late with me a few nights a week, and get her way a little too much, but I just don't see any harm in that. Maybe it is because she is the baby and we are spoiling her rotten, or maybe its just that 10 years later I have learned that somethings just aren't worth sweating over. They are only little for so long and it is okay to spend too much time doing what they want to do or let them explore and make messes that you really don't have time to clean up. She is our sweet little girl and all of us(well maybe not Cohen) just love her to pieces! You know I love taking pictures so of coarse I have a few pictures I have taken over the past few weeks to try to show what Payton is all about.


Making brownies with mommy and sissy



potting flowers...oh she made a mess but thoroughly enjoyed it
enjoying her fruit cup by the window:)

loves her buddy
first thing she does in the morning is get dressed up.


loves spending time with her brothers and sister
sweet little brown eyed girl

No comments: