My grandma Jacquie and cousin Audrey came for a short visit a few weeks ago and we really enjoyed seeing them. They were only here for 4 days but we sure did a lot in those 4 days. We went to the movies and out for dinner one evening. Then the next day we took them to Amicalola Falls and had lunch at the lodge and stopped by our little town square. We had a big neighborhood Easter egg hunt and nice dinner one evening and then packed up and went to Atlanta for a day in the city. In between all that we planted flowers, played with bubbles, water balloons and chalk, baked lots of goodies with the girls, and watched a movie every night. I COMPLETELY checked out in the whole taking pictures department and that's a bummer because we only get together with grandma Jacquie every couple years and it has been like 3 years since I have seen my cousin Audrey. Anyway here are the couple pictures I did get...I took the girls to pick out flowers and pots,
then came home and let them get to work.
They did such a nice job!
Audrey looking over the top of the waterfallall the way up 400 steps
all by herself for the first time.
Boys at the lodge
Now we are at the Atlanta Aquarium
only thing we all enjoyed.
This aquarium gets so much hype
and I just don't get why??
That is it for pictures...sad huh!
Since we will be living closer these next few years
we will have to see grandma Jacquie and Audrey more often
and next time get some better pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment