Has my baby boy gone???
Could he be in this handsome fella
or this independent guy
or maybe this smart big boy?but just a week later my baby boy will be FIVE
He gets so mad when I call him my baby boy
but really I don't care!
He may look like a handsome young man,
or know how to help himself in the kitchen, work the TV better then I can, do back flips and cart wheels,
write his name, count past 100 & skip count by tens.
Still I don't care I will just keep calling him my baby boy and that's what he will always be!!
5 comments:
I can't believe he will be 5 either. He has grown into such a handsome, smart, amazing boy! He is the cutest!
Wow, 5 years old! I still remember him as a crazy haired baby :-) Now he is this fun little boy that's full of energy!
I had a great conversation with him this week and he is so articulate in his description of the party and the guests! He's growing so fast! I miss him!
he is sooooooo handsome
Hope all is coming together for Cohen's special day. Let us know how it goes.
P.S. Janette said we need to start using FaceBook to stay in touch. She just needs to show me how.
Love to all of you - miss you - hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment