Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I'm Trying
I so badly would love to put up some cute pictures of my cute kids. I have hair cuts, birthdays, Easter Egg Hunts and more. For some reason it has fallen to the bottom of my to do list and I am just so worn out by the time I get there. I sat down planning on posting tonight (just like I have the past 3 nights) but sad to say I think I have to crawl into bed with which ever child is in there(Yes Crystal I know you know which child that is) and call it a day or better yet call it a week or can we just call it a school year and get to summer vacation? Oh speaking of school year I just remembered I have to be at Brynn's hand prints ceremony at 8:45 in the morning. Goodnight y'all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Not much face space of Peyton. Hope to see more soon. Love Cohen's hat - he looks just like Patrick. Grandma says good morning and Happy Easter!
Post a Comment