Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This is Why...

I Love the Weekends!

We almost always do pizza nights on Friday. Payton always helps, of coarse.
Bryan always slices and then we always all dig in. Sometimes we do pizza and a movie, sometimes we have friends over and we do pizza and game night then sometimes Trenton has his friends over and we do pizza and the Wii. But one thing that is for sure is our kids always look forward to Pizza night.
Bryan is great on Saturday mornings! He is always up and out of bed before I am and when I get down stairs my coffee is always waiting and if I am lucky he has started breakfast. Bryan does have a slight problem with wearing shirts so yes, I do get the extra bonus of watching him make omelets shirtless:)
Mmmmmmm breakfast is the most important meal of the day so make it a good one!
Weekends are
also when we have time to do fun things like go to the zoo, movies or bowling. This last weekend we went bowling with the Tucker family and it was a great time. It started snowing right as we got there, always a pretty sight to see.
Then when we walked in the kids were beyond excited. They bowled, played lazer tag, bumper cars and arcades. Any kids idea of fun.
This is Trenton with his friend kamryn but we call him Kam Tuck...I think he is the cutest little guy. Trenton and Kam have become very good friends. Always out riding bikes, climbing, running through the woods with Nerf guns and of coarse playing video games.

This wild child was pure TROUBLE

This weekend we were supposed to have a severe storm. We had maybe 2 snow flurries and rain Friday night and then it all froze. The trees were amazing. I have never seen anything like it. You could just see icicles hanging from the trees. They were like this all day Saturday and then Sunday they melted and it was like it was raining because there was so much water dripping from the trees.

Weekends are always something we look forward to. We typically don't do anything too special but it is "family time" and we love it. I hope you are enjoying all those little things that make the weekends fun.

2 comments:

Nicholle said...

CJ and I were looking at your blog last night. It was fun to show him all the pictures since he doesn't get to on a regular basis.
So next time we are together can you make me a pizza? Looks yummy! You are the best cook! Love all the pictures. Looks freezing! lol

Jennifer said...

That pizza picture made me miss your pesto pizza!