lol... Such handsome boys, I mean men! I think it's funny that in the second picture Brandon is wearing the same shirt as CJ in the top picture. We need a reunion.
Awe! Such adorable young men! Their mother must be so proud! Oh wait, I am their mom and I am proud! Thanks for posting the cool memory! We will all get together soon when you move to CO.
4 comments:
lol... Such handsome boys, I mean men! I think it's funny that in the second picture Brandon is wearing the same shirt as CJ in the top picture. We need a reunion.
omg this is great! i love it! :)
Awe! Such adorable young men! Their mother must be so proud! Oh wait, I am their mom and I am proud! Thanks for posting the cool memory! We will all get together soon when you move to CO.
I must say, the Medieval Times picture is my favorite. Trenton looks so much like Bryan.
Post a Comment