I am really going to miss this place.
This is the place where I learned how simple and beautiful life can be.
This pic of my daughter in a home made dress and pants, buy one get one free crocs smiling the day away in our front yard tree!
This small town where I had to drive 45 minutes just to get to any store other than Walmart, where you don't ever have to worry about locking your front door. Where the great outdoors became our means for fun. Where I was able to see the trees change, the tornado sirens, rains that never end and the thunder makes you jump. I have met some of the most genuine sweet people ever. So many memories I will never forget!!!
I just love this military life I live. I am able to see and experience so much of Gods creation....
I can't wait to see what is in store next...

1 comment:
I can't wait to hear where you guys are going! So glad you have enjoyed your time in Dahlonega :)
Post a Comment